 Local / Australia / 11263
Re: Studfest NEXT (Sydney-ish fest) in October?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 23:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
How many people are looking at attending a Sydney meet?

An entirely sensible question.

Hmmmm.  To judge by the breathtakingly underwhelming response for James' post,
perhaps the most cogent course is to let August go, and look for a extra grand
fest in October.

The last one was a bit of a biggie, after all...

Richard
Still baldly going...