 Local / Australia / 11263
    Re: Studfest NEXT (Sydney-ish fest) in October? —Richard Parsons
   (...) An entirely sensible question. Hmmmm. To judge by the breathtakingly underwhelming response for James' post, perhaps the most cogent course is to let August go, and look for a extra grand fest in October. The last one was a bit of a biggie, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Studfest NEXT (Sydney-ish fest) in October? —Richie Dulin
   (...) I am. I *do* want to get through my course, though, so I can't skip either an exam or a day to study for it. David Stannard (supplier of raw materials to Port Brique, and inspirer of the Grande Armee's Foot Artillerie) is also interested if it (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)