 Local / Australia / 11208
  Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?

(...) I too visited Target and saw a similar sign. And what did it make me do? Instead of spending some money on Lego as I might have done, instead I think "maybe I'll wait for the sale in case the things I want might be cheaper". Now human nature (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?

(...) Also, I would have thought that if you wanted to sell a lot of toys, a good time to do that would be in school holidays. Which end today (in NSW at least). So next week, there'll be cheap LEGO in target. But Parents will have spent a lot of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Cheap Black Seas Barracudas anyone?

(...) ... (...) Well, if there is a plan, it's certainly a cunning one... I noticed this morning that various items which were on clearance for some time (e.g. Spiderman Action Studio $21.99, Yoda $74.99) have inexplicably either risen to their (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)