 Local / Australia / 11188
Re: K Mart Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 05:24:29 GMT

I also noticed that my local K-Mart had the new "World City" police sets
on the
shelves, as well as some new Bionicle sets. Well bugger me if one of the new
police sets has cars with doors! Still no sign of the smallest Designer set,
though... :-(

I was sifting through shop@home on Tuesday and i saw these sets, I was
excited that Lego was making models like this again.  Wednesday the K-Mart
catalog arrives and I have found somewhere to "invest" my money

Trav (-|-)