 Local / Australia / 11176
Re: K Mart Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 04:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Brad Linsley wrote:
Starts Saturday 12th. My local had 'The TOY Sale' posters/advertisements up last
night when I had a look.

I will be going around this week and lay-bying those sets to make the Saturday
morning dash easier. If I'm not mistaken, they match catalog prices on lay-byed
items. If not, just cancel the lay-by ($3.50AUD fee), and re-lay-by or buy the
items.

Thanks for confirming the sale date!

Last time I checked Kmart would price match on a layby or direct sale transacted
within 7(?) days prior to a catalogue special - provided the special price was
an actual price and not a % off sale.  I have successfully done this on a direct
sale but never tried it for a layby.

Deidre