 Local / Australia / 11175
Re: K Mart Specials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 04:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
Some interesting things in the current catalog - particularly:

Knights Kingdom Castle (aka The Breezeway) for $79.

Republic Gunship (aka the Clone Trooper bonus pack) for $108.

Sopwith Camels (aka the Brown Biplane) for <$50.

Which catalogue specifically?  The current weekly catalogue Sat 5th - Fri 11th
doesn't have these specials, unless I'm completely and utterly blind.  Do you
have "next" week's catalogue already (which probably starts on Saturday the
12th) or is there another one?

thanks,
Deidre

Starts Saturday 12th. My local had 'The TOY Sale' posters/advertisements up last
night when I had a look.

I will be going around this week and lay-bying those sets to make the Saturday
morning dash easier. If I'm not mistaken, they match catalog prices on lay-byed
items. If not, just cancel the lay-by ($3.50AUD fee), and re-lay-by or buy the
items.

-Brad