 Local / Australia / 11175
    Re: K Mart Specials —Brad Linsley
   (...) Starts Saturday 12th. My local had 'The TOY Sale' posters/advertisements up last night when I had a look. I will be going around this week and lay-bying those sets to make the Saturday morning dash easier. If I'm not mistaken, they match (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: K Mart Specials —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Thanks for confirming the sale date! Last time I checked Kmart would price match on a layby or direct sale transacted within 7(?) days prior to a catalogue special - provided the special price was an actual price and not a % off sale. I have (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)