 Local / Australia / 11134
  BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

What's the enthusiasm for a BUGs meeting on Sunday 3 August at my place (Chapel Hill)? A number of you have expressed interest in the Imperial Star Destroyer, but as I have previously explained, the Natasha doesn't travel too well, so seeing her in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

(...) Count me in, and I'm sure my brother will be keen too. Allister (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

(...) I suppose that I'd be up for it - I am keen to get to a BUGS meet one of these days. My only question is where Chapel Hill is... If you're lucky I might have a new space model done by then... Zac (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

Cool Count me in. Aaron "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:HGwHGD.1w36@lugnet.com... (...) Star (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

(...) Last time I got to play rookie Imperial Engineer for the day :) Though it's questionable whether I'll have anything new (study, you know, yes that's the ticket) I'll be there. Michael (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

(...) these (...) If you remember the national meeting in Brisbane last year, you will recall it was held in Indooroopilly. Well, Chapel Hill is the next suburb to the west of Indooroopilly. Indooroopilly is the closest railway station. Kerry (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August?

(...) I'm new here, been browsing the boards for a while. I'll see if I can come to this, it sounds interesting. I'll have to see first. (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Partsies Anyone? (was Re: BUGs - meeting on 3 August)

(...) Reminded by our southern brethren, I was wondering if any bugs were keen to have a go of partsies at the next meet. I could raid the Tors R us store at Pacific Fair and grab some BSBs or RBs for parting out. If you are keen than let me know (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)