 Local / Australia / 1109
  RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

Not wishing to seem like I appreciate the high costs...I think the reason that lego is much cheaper in the US than any othey country is...wait for it...They produce it there. This means no import duties, low transport costs, etc. Unfortunately, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

(...) Actually, LEGO is produced all over. Denmark, Switzerland, and the US. Different pieces are built at different factories. If I am not mistaken, Switzerland deals especially with TECHNIC, the US with SYSTEM and MINDSTORMS, and Denmark with all (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)