 Local / Australia / 11084
  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 - A quick summary

Well, I survived the drive home (more than can be said for a lot of the models, oh well :) ). A big thanks to Richie and James for their organizing skillz. I've uploaded the few low quality pictures of the Sunday I took with my antique digital (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Bricksmeet 2003 photos

I have uploaded all my photos of Bricksmeet 2003 to here: (URL) am awaiting moderation. There are too many to deep-link. Due to the low lighting levels in the room, a lot of photos were blurry and I could not use them. So, my apologies if I don't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) Moderation is complete now! Enjoy! For reasons mysterious to me, all of the people photos appear in both the People and the Sets folders. I would like to delete them from the Sets folder (where they don't belong) but if I do so, the folder (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) Nice pics! Thanks for posting them! Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmeet 2003 photos

(...) More here (URL) to Teunis Davey. ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)