 Local / Australia / 11015
    Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs! —Frank Filz
   (...) It's hard to tell for sure of course, but looking at those MOCs I'm not too surprised they took a lot of damage. I have successefully transported MOCs in my checked baggage but they have all really been very strong MOCs. My wharf section for (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs! —Kerry Raymond
      (...) Yes, I think part of the problem was the MOCs themselves. Both were facades and the white one in particular was pretty flimsy (especially in the open retail shopping area at the bottom of the building), so I wasn't totally surprised to find (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs! —Dan Parker
   (...) Hi Kerry, I cannot agree enough with fellow PNLTCer Frank Filz. I was just referred to this post by another NWer (SEALUGer) Mark Neumann, who encouraged me to reply... I've shipped hundreds of MOCs across the US by all means possible -- mail, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)