 Local / Australia / 11009
Re: Bricksmeat 2003 - or how not to transport large MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 13:59:56 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
Herewith the results of my MOC transportation experiment from last
weekend:

FYI, this is what you get if you try the same thing with personal luggage
from Milan to Zwolle via Amsterdam...

http://www.marioferrari.org/itlug_20011020/zwolle1.jpg

--
Cheers