 Local / Australia / 10997
10996  |  10998
Subject:
Bricksmeat, ie, what's for dinner, Dad?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 10:26:54 GMT

hey,
just trying to organise stuff for the thing and the like, do we know even
what time we are looking at for dinner? And where is considered central for
a national meet? Hornsby, like the event? Sydney, perhaps more central to
more people in the area? Broken Hill, approximately equidistant from
Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin and Sydney (and my personal vote goes
here...)?
Cheers
Robert