 Local / Australia / 10890
  Re: Brickmeet '03 organising [Build/Play/Trade/Meet]

(...) I don't feel that a theme is appropriate thing to add. It is too restrictive as not everyone has the parts or interest for all themes. Plus some people (like me) are already well into construction of their grand show models in a variety of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brickmeet '03 organising [Build/Play/Trade/Meet]

(...) I haven't actually made any flight bookings but I hope to be around the whole of the long weekend. I'm probably not a candidate for brikwars though. I think the idea of meeting for dinner Saturday night at a central location worked well last (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)