 Local / Australia / 10847
Re: Myers Getting ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:17:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons writes:
All Interested
I visited Myers in the City today.

Do you mean Brisbane?

Checked out the area they are doing up for the display (not very big).
Plenty of Lego on the shelves and heaps more boxes being unloaded.
Mostly Duplo but a good selection of current Star Wars on the shelf.
Also noticed the rereleased Technic of the large Mobile Crane Truck (sorry
can't think of the kit no)

Anyone know when the Designer sets are due out? I know S@H has them but it's
nice to support local retailers... and the shipping's slightly cheaper :-)

Myers don't have a policy of putting prices on the shelf so it will be
interesting to see what 20% off really means.

In Melbourne stores, the 20% off is applied to the price tags on the boxes.
Dunno how they do it up North... I guess it means you trade for eight
pineapples instead of ten (j/k!)

Cheers,
Paul