 Local / Australia / 10846
Re: Lego Action Show in Brisbane: April 11 - May 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:16:24 GMT

I was given the job to organise a possible get together to see the Lego
Myer centre display.
I will not be able to leave home until 5.45 and it takes about 30mins to
get to the city and park. So the best time to meet will be 6.30. On
previous occasions when I have been to these shows there has been a huge
rush to get in first but after and hour the crowd thins and you get to
see the displays better.  So keeping this in mind the plan would be to
meet at 6.30 in the Myer centre, find some place to eat, some sit down
place that is not expensive but will be able to give us dinner, i.e.
Pizza Hut or similar. Then after dinner go to the display as it goes
from 6pm to 9pm, and I don't envisage too many of the public will be
there after 7.30pm.

There you have it, The only thing to organise is where to meet. Does the
Myer centre still have an ABC shop and if it does why not meet there?

Gary c/o Aaron

"Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
Just in case someone hasn't heard of it...

According to a poster stuck outside Myer in Brisbane, the Lego Action Show
will be on there from April 11th to May 11th.  Lego will be 20% off during
the show.

Michael Dallaston