 Local / Australia / 10854
Re: Lego Action Show in Brisbane: April 11 - May 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:57:34 GMT

There you have it, The only thing to organise is where to meet. Does the
Myer centre still have an ABC shop and if it does why not meet there?

OK, 6:30pm at the ABC shop at the Myer Centre. I will try to come along.

I hope to make it, but my life on week nights can be a bit problematic due
to work. I've got to do a teleconf with the Netherlands one day this week
and due to the time difference, the window is early evening our time (start
of working day their time). I am hoping that we can schedule it for tomorrow
(Wed) night but if that falls through, then it will almost certainly be held
on Thursday instead :-(

Kerry