 Local / Australia / 10848
10847  |  10849
Subject:
Coming sales...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 01:41:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Anyone know when the Designer sets are due out? I know S@H has them but it's
nice to support local retailers... and the shipping's slightly cheaper :-)

And there's a noticeable absence of 20% off sales at S@H too...

Actually, I'd probably settle for 15% at the moment.... a 15% off Scorpion
Palace would be hard to resist.

My records indicate that we tend to get one or more sales coinciding with
the April school holidays - which start next week. I'd cross my fingers for
a sale if I didn't think superstitions were bad luck ;-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin