 Local / Australia / 10846
  Re: Lego Action Show in Brisbane: April 11 - May 11

I was given the job to organise a possible get together to see the Lego (...) Gary c/o Aaron "Michael Dallaston" <dallasto@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:HCwn7C.Bww@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Action Show in Brisbane: April 11 - May 11

(...) OK, 6:30pm at the ABC shop at the Myer Centre. I will try to come along. I hope to make it, but my life on week nights can be a bit problematic due to work. I've got to do a teleconf with the Netherlands one day this week and due to the time (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)