 Local / Australia / 10811
  Re: best source for Mindstorms books?

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HC8nII.HCC@lugnet.com... (...) There are not a lot of Mindstorms books on the shelves as a rule, but the places I have sometimes seen them are: Dick Smith, McGills, Dymocks www.dse.com.au (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: best source for Mindstorms books?

Just for the record, I checked those stores's online catalogue (not necessarily identical to their in-store catalogue): Dick Smith: nothing McGills: 2 books Dymocks: dozens of them Kerry (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: best source for Mindstorms books?

One more thing. From what I have seen of the Mindstorms books, most of them put fairly heavy emphasis on programming but little on mechanical construction (apart from providing plans for the robots in the book, but not general principles). If you (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au)