 Local / Australia / 10767
    Re: MOC construction tower —Ross Crawford
   (...) (URL) as a point of interest, most high rise buildings are constructed with a solid concrete core, containing the liftwells and usually service rooms like toilets etc, with the beam construction only used for the rest of the floor area. ROSCO (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC construction tower —Aaron Coghill
   Thanks Ross, I work in the construction industry and i know all about reinforced concrete design (i did do a module on that topic for my course). Alas i wanted to do something that i could build with the resourses that i had and could easliy obtain. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)