 Local / Australia / 10691
Re: Mugs meeting March 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:44:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

With trades, reply to this with wants lists, and if you have something
someone wants, bring it along :)

If anyone has 2 of these http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4865 in white and 1 for
these http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4315 in white you'd make me mucho happio 8?)

I can possibly assist with this, though I'm not certain...I can hardly move
in the lego room at present :(

Having got that important information out of the way, I may as well mention
the competition.

The theme of the competition has been selected as being "micro-fig/nano-fig"
in honor of the release of the star-wars sets of this theme [including the
ISD], with a requirement that any models entered have not been shown
on-line, at meeting or entered in another competition. Other than that there
is no particular theme these models should fit into.

I guess that means my cranes are ineligible 8?(

Umm...Yes, they would be ineligible, though certainly welcome to attend :)

Oh, well - I'm sure I can come up with something else 8?)

[I must note that
working technic-style micro-fig models would be interesting :) ]

Well there's a challenge...

Agreed...I'm thinking about a semi-working crane, but as I was organising
the event and competition, I'm not going to start building till wednesday
[my way of handicapping myself.]

Benjamin Whytcross