 Local / Australia / 10620
10619  |  10621
Subject:
Power on! (More LEGO at the Powerhouse museum)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 02:56:35 GMT

The "magic of myth" show, the Star Wars exhibition has been extended to the
end of the month. More time to pick up half price RBRs.

And whilst you're there, 2003 series Star Wars sets.
My sister went on the w/end and they were giving out Jabba's Message (one of
the small sets like jedi duel I/II). Being nice she's passed it on to me
(with the R2 and 3PO missing, not that I mind that).
Anyways. At least there's one store around that has some new stuff, it must
be in the country.

James (who is now waiting for the catalogue, April perhaps?)