 Local / Australia / 10619
Re: Re BUGS Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:50:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
I just took delivery of a lot of tan bricks from Jason, so I think I should be
able to make a lot more progress on my latest MOC, which has stalled over the
last month or so for a variety of reasons (bricks among them). So with an BUGS
meeting to provide me with a deadline and a pile of new bricks, I have the
motivation to get working again on it. I am being deliberately mysterious about
its subject, mostly because I know it puts Richie into an agony of guessing,
especially when I point out that he is to blame for my choice of subject. That
should keep Richie's brain busy for a while ...

Now that's just cruel! :-)

Let's see though:

- tan bricks
- a lot of tan bricks
- I was to blame for the choice of subject...

Hmmmm....

Oh! Does it involve a lot of white, too? Because that would be pretty cool.

Richie
(No prizes for guessing I'm building a ship...)