 Local / Australia / 1050
Re: Any idea when next catalog supposed to be out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 12:37:24 GMT

I don't think we got cat part 1 until March, so surely it will not be until
the new fin. year at least. In Sydney, certain Toyworlds have had the small
adventurer dino sets and the SW AAT & MTT sets already in May and these are
not in the part 1 cat !

how come sydney gets the mini dino sets???!!!

-James Walker