 Local / Australia / 1037
Re: Any idea when next catalog supposed to be out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 13:51:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, the local shops don't seem to have any idea what's going on,
anybody have any info?

Is Lego Oz being run by the same guy from Telstra, Ziggy!, cause they
are doing a pretty good job of running it down. 2 Local big stores are
fed up som much that they'd drop it if they were allowed to!!!

I don't think we got cat part 1 until March, so surely it will not be until
the new fin. year at least. In Sydney, certain Toyworlds have had the small
adventurer dino sets and the SW AAT & MTT sets already in May and these are
not in the part 1 cat !
We have a show next week at the Penrith W4K, I'll ask the manager to ask the
Lego rep.

pete.w