 Local / Australia / 10485
    Re: My first MOC ever posted! —Ross Crawford
   (...) Aaaah! thats better! Nice looking racer, Matthew. How did you get the nice swept angles on the wheel struts? (...) I'll be haning out for that one! Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: My first MOC ever posted! —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) thanks Rosco! That's version 2 of the racer (for version 1 take a look at the link at the bottom to brickshelf. for the original, take a look at the other link.) The wishbone suspension uses 4 1x6 plates w/holes connected using ordinary (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)