 Local / Australia / 10428
Re: 2003 sets for aussieland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 20:13:41 GMT

My credit card is pretty thrashed from x-mas shopping, but I'm so SORELY
tempted. (if the shipping was REASONABLE I wouldn't hesitate.)

Well, with the new Regular Shipping maxing out at $40, I think shipping has
become pretty reasonable. And if you can find a few friends locally to share
the cost of shipping of a combined order, it becomes a trivial cost. But still,
as being discussed in another thread, we can expect to see these sets sold
retail in Australia and so a bit of patience for a 20% off sale at KMart or
similar will be well-rewarded.

Kerry