 Local / Australia / 10427
  Re: Orient sets pictured at S@H

(...) This is what I figured. I shall simply wait for a KMart 20% off or similar. (...) Well, AFOLs have been demanding classical Greek and Roman sets for some time. Bring on the Parthenon of Athens, the Library at Ephesus, the Colliseum of Rome, we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Orient sets pictured at S@H

(...) Yes, the facadism of Lego sets could work out well depicting ruins ! (...) Indiana Jones was an attempt to recapture the old Saturday afternoon movie feel of Adventure movies. I wonder what director SS thought of the Lego Adventurers line, he (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)