 Local / Australia / 10412
  Re: Orient sets pictured at S@H

(...) Hence the importance of using volume rather than piece count in such analysis. The elephant is clearly a large volume piece and one must not compare the cost of elephants directly with the cost of (say) 1x1 bricks. Of course, if you use only (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Orient sets pictured at S@H

(...) I want to get some more five wide car body pieces that once came in the adventures sets for my two girls - i think that would be a good trade... thanks for the idea Kerry Robert < surfs over to www.ivf.com.au/probl...lcome.html > (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)