 Local / Australia / 10411
  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions

How many Harrys does anyone need ? Could Harry be the new Jar Jar, at least you can use JJBs as generic Gungans. But what does everyone do with their Harrys, are half the people in your towns wandering around with black muffin cuts ? At least the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions

(...) Gungans. I notice that the cheapest Harry on bricklink is 30c while the cheapest JJB is 65c. The cheapest Timmy is 70c, so it may well be that Harry has become the lowest of the low. Even in the HP range, Hermione is available from $1.50, Ron (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions

(...) Not quite half. Selective buying of the HP/PS sets left me with more Rons than Harrys - which leads to a similar, but slightly different problem. I have two harry-haired characters of note: The first is a lipstick faced woman (I think from (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions

(...) hairpieces (...) Village of the Damned. Kerry (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions+handy MOD hint

(...) ... (...) , well first off.... ROTF-LOL "Futility clinic" that's VERY funny weather you deliberatly misspelled fertility or if it was accidental :-D and as for the lightning scar... [begin handy hint] careful scraping with a scalpel can remove (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions+handy MOD hint

(...) Need I mention the title again, Chamber of ....(maybe not) (...) They say lightning never strikes twice, what chance is there that every mop top schoolchild gets hit in the same section of forehead ? (...) At least Star Wars is too (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secretions+handy MOD hint

Apologies for the delayed reply, but... (...) It's possible. Obi Wan has one in the Jedi Starfighter set, and IIRC Jango Fett has one too. (...) Are they anything like the Beatles, but with more legs? Allister (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)