 Local / Australia / 10320
    Re: two historic facades —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Are you looking at the same pictures as me? I don't recall using any technics pieces whatsoever. Are you talking about the pediment (triangular section) on the bank? Kerry (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: two historic facades —Kerry Raymond
   (...) On the assumption we are talking about the pediment, I took some more photos (impatient this time, so here are the deep links put in another folder). The pediment is a SNOT section (ignore the white structure in the background -- a different (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)