 Local / Australia / 103
  Re: 2000 Stuff

(...) James, If you could hang onto one for me and I'll get it off you later. (...) We should organise a post Studs #2 visit to GB's and re-live our kiddie days when Mum used to take us along to the old LEGO exhibits. Now we're all bigger we can (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2000 Stuff

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) days (...) bigger (...) case (...) Good plan. My boys will be there, and they'll be in there helping us all to get to pole position! Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au)