 Local / Australia / 10239
  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) All the football codes have their media stars, just ask G.Ablett who was God until he found himself. Not sure if it's an urban myth or not, but was there a talkback caller in Melbourne, who on hearing of Wayne Carey's off-field activities, was (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) Brisbane (...) A quick quiz through my "Wildlife Of Greater Brisbane" reveals a plethora of possibilities for alliterative authentication for pigskin pursuers, e.g. Brisbane Bandy Bandies (black and white striped snake) Brisbane Barred (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) Brisbane Bugs? (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: lugnet.sports

(...) And to prove we have no religious bias, G Hocking is / was "buddha". ROSCO (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)