 Local / Australia / 10062
Re: Current Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:24:37 GMT

Ah, that would be the time-honoured and apparently quite effective
adverstising technique known as lying.

In lugnet.loc.au, Travis Matheson writes:
I got a Dick Smith catalog in my local paper on Saturday.  they had the
Dark Side Developer Kit for $75.87 on the front page.  This sale goes from
the 2nd to the 17th of Nov

so I don't know where Tandy's "Exclusive" came from...

Trav (-|-)