 Local / Australia / *14893 (-10)
  Re: new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> wrote in message news:J57CKK.o28@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks. I checked my local Target and same story, Harold but no Cranky. Still, Harold alone will make my nephew happy. Kerry (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brickvention 2006 photos

(...) Nice photography, Braith! Very well done! (...) (URL) wait, that's me... *blush* (...) Hear, hear! And let's hope we all get plenty of spare time to work on new MOCs. Thanks for posting your pics! Cheers, Paul (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Brickvention 2006 photos

Hi All, Finally, after a bit of a delay (hey, I've been busy with work, OK?) I've managed to post a couple of hundred photos I took at Brickvention in June. They cover the whole weekend from setup to the final presentations and are only a click (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events) !

  Re: new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

Well I got Harold, but no Cranky to be seen at my local Target. (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Steve Irwin 1962 - 2006 - MOC Tribute

The great Australian - Steve Irwin Tribute: 'The many faces of Steve Irwin' (URL) More vignette pictures: (URL) G'day fellas' and sheilas' As I guess the whole entire universe knows, at the age of 44, Steve Irwin the Croc Hunter, nature's best (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  Re: new Thomas the Tank Engine sets

Good news Kerry! Harold is featured in the Target catalogue starting this Thursday - 20% off Lego. Hopefully Cranky will be there too. Deidre (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Recycling Ambassadors ...

Congratulations to Richie Dulin for being a recycled ambassador ... :-) (URL) must say I don't understand why Lego have these frequent "cycles" of ambassadors. Wouldn't a slightly longer ambassador tenure build up some experience and be more (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  NXT - anyone sighted these in stores?

I was at Robocup Junior today (it's not often you see hundreds of RCXs in one room!). Anyhow, one of the sponsors was Education Experience (who supply Lego to schools) who had a table with a NXT on display, although they didn't let you get hands-on (...) (18 years ago, 26-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Large Tropical Hillside House

G'day all, Been ages since I last posted any MOC stuff... I recently built a house for a competition (hence the size for mobility and we were only allowed to take one picture). The house has 5 levels and consists of a Master bedroom with Parents (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

  Re: not much in Kmart?

(...) Yes, I fully agree but my Local Kmart also had Megablocks in amongst the Lego so as to add to the choice. There was also a new player on the shelves with a 1000 piece set made by Best Blocks! It seems the shelf space for lego is a dwindling (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact