 Local / Australia / *13058 (-20)
  Re: Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren wrote: -snip- (...) Oh what a pleasant surprise! I logon and bam, there is your finished Roo Mech! Well sir, you are the first and it is quite original. The overall form is very nice. I love the choice of colors. (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Roo Mech - entry for The Great Breathe Life Into .loc.au competition

Here's my entry for the comp. Thanks for the extension Richie - I almost didn't need it :) I might do another one now. Pardon the lack of backstory, but it's late, I'm tired, and I'm just happy to get the thing finished, so please enjoy the pics. (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Dr.Ock now at large in BigW

(...) Yep...K-Mart Cambellfield had them on Sunday. The only ways to tell which sort of set you have is to: a) look at the left of the front and check the age (4+ is Jack Stone scale) b) look carefully at the figs in the pictures. Prices are (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Dr.Ock now at large in BigW

And so is spiderman. At least the size of Jack Stone he was! New sets for Spider2 should be on shelves very soon across Australia. Be warned, there are two scales for the sets, 'fig and JackStone. The boxes aren't clearly marked to differentiate. (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

so, It's a role call you want huh... Name: Travis Matheson Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1976 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 8, old enough to cause trouble, but young enough to not realise. my inner child is still getting into trouble Location: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars

(...) No worries...I was just getting a little concerned that there was no response. You've still got a couple of days :) Thanks, Benjamin Whytcross (URL) Brictoria Barracks>>(URL) The Brictoria Barracks> (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Some Breating entries

Just a couple of entries...more on the way, including (hopefully) a small coastal trader. Current entries: Aussie/Humerous/worst Young Phar Lap: (URL) Aussie/Humerous/worst Son of Phar Lap: (URL) (Like father, like son :) ) Aussie Charge of the (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Brictoria Barracks is up and running

G'day all, I've finally got some piccies together, and thought I'd try and get some input from other Lugnet-ers about what I've built (It's not all that much), and any ideas that could be used to improve the models. Although there's not too many (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Breathe Life etc.... Pirate BBQ

Here is one of my entries for the Breathe some life into loc.au competition the Aussie Pirate BBQ (URL) wish this to be entered in the Aussie Theme, Pirate Theme, Humorous and Creative please. It's all about the BBQ, and afternoon in the backyard (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

(...) Name: Richie Dulin Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1968 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 5, so I can play with the small parts/cynical beyond his years Location: Port Brique, Sydney, New South Wales LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars

(...) Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't had much of a chance to read LUGnet lately. I am interested in fielding a small force (don't have much more than about 600pts). I will endeavour to get you the information on my forces ASAP. (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: A breathing entry: Dr Neonstein's house of flair and colour

(...) Hey! It's a licorice all-sort house! -Matt W. (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: A breathing entry: Dr Neonstein's house of flair and colour

(...) Wow. At last we know why so many minifigs choose to wear sunglasses. And a sub in a backyard pool? Now that is cool! (And, I guess, a sensible precaution considering the crocodile). Cheers Richie Dulin (3 URLs) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars

(...) Hey WHAT! Who said that, I'm sure I registered my interest in this a while back GOD DAMN IT! o.k. calming down now. I have been particularly busy of late and haven't had a chance to assemble my numbers. I will try to get it done before the end (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Announcement: MUGS 2004-6

Hi all, Just to formally announce what has been mentioned already - the Melbourne LEGO Users Groups (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on the Queen's Birthday long weekend. Date: June 14th Time: 11am-6pm or whenever we feel like leaving Location: (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Queen's birthday weekend Brikwars

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote: <<SNIP>> Looks like no-one wants Brikwars at the meeting... Benjamin Whytcross (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  A breathing entry: Dr Neonstein's house of flair and colour

Possibly a contender for most creative, or most rofl, or perhaps best worst moc: Dr Neonstein's House of Flair and Colour (URL) The home of Dr Neonstein, the world renowned scientist and eccentric. Clicke (URL) here> to see more when cleared. (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate "Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:HyExHu.GGK@lugnet.com... (...) Actually there is a mistake. 1 gallon = 3.8 liters, not 4.55 liters. (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Why Lego acts unfairly (was Re: New Product Announcement - 10152)

(...) Having flirted with the Dark Side on occasion, I would have to say that MB is never as good as Lego, but I have found its Pro-Builder sets to be acceptable and its Castle sets awful in terms of brick interconnecting. I also used to find their (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) Well, your list matches mine here in Germany, with two notable exceptions: We pay about EUR1.20 (US$1.44) per liter gasoline, of which EUR0.90 to 0.95 are taxes. With 4.55 liter being a gallon, and the Euro at about US$1.20 we pay roughly US$5 (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact