 Local / Australia / 12212
Re: Dr.Ock now at large in BigW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 13:45:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse wrote:
And so is spiderman. At least the size of Jack Stone he was!

New sets for Spider2 should be on shelves very soon across Australia.
Be warned, there are two scales for the sets, 'fig and JackStone. The boxes
aren't clearly marked to differentiate. But if you're after townie/trainy bits,
this is what you've been waiting for. (Bring on the school holidays discounts!)
I didn't stop to get prices, I was supposed to be working.

James (who still prefers castles)

Yep...K-Mart Cambellfield had them on Sunday.

The only ways to tell which sort of set you have is to:
a) look at the left of the front and check the age (4+ is Jack Stone scale)
b) look carefully at the figs in the pictures.

Prices are probably 30% above the converted $US price :(
[roughly twice the $US amout]

Benjamin Whytcross