 Local / Australia / 12207
12206  |  12208
Subject:
Brictoria Barracks is up and running
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 08:18:25 GMT

G’day all,

I’ve finally got some piccies together, and thought I’d try and get some input from other Lugnet-ers about what I’ve built (It’s not all that much), and any ideas that could be used to improve the models.

Although there’s not too many piccies, I think the ones there capture the vehicles well (I can always take more if people want). I can also possibly dig up the .DAT’s for the LDRAW images.

So, to see my efforts, have a look at:
http://www.ozbricks.com/brictoria/

NOTE: Brikwars stats given are approximate only.

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross

Brictoria
BarracksThe Brictoria Barracks