 Local / *66247 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Wednesday's child with help from Scott Lyttle

(...) Way to go! Great Job Scott! (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ga, FTX)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) Better than the MYER I was in earlier in the week (perth CBD) which had none of the sets I am looking for. (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) Myer Brisbane and Myer up the coast have aquazone, the jet,the yellow sports car, and most importantly.... Mosaic.... Cheers Anita (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Perth Lego Gathering Reminder - Feb 25th!

Hello Perthites, Just a quick reminder that the first Perth Lego Gathering for 2007 is on this weekend, Sunday February 25th from 1pm. Lots' to see and do! Show off your latest creations and bring along any parts or sets you want to trade as well. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: release date/availability of new sets?

(...) G'day, Aquazone sets are in Target...or at least some were in the Melbourne city store last week. As to the others...I haven't seen them as yet. Benjamin Whytcross (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Review of the Jack Frost Festival in Charlottetown PEI on Feb 17-18

Greetings to all! I asked my wife Karen to write the article for me so it will be easier for everyone to understand! ;~D So here it is: This was the third year for the Jack Frost Festival at Charlottetown. It's a huge event which draws thousands of (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca)

  release date/availability of new sets?

Does anyone know if any of the following is available yet or if not, when it will become available? If anyone has seen any of these in the stores, please post where you saw it :) Designer fighter jet set New aquazone stuff Designer yellow sports car (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vampire vigs

So you're the one who made these! I've been admiring them before, and I must say it pleases me greatly to discover that it was a Swede who made them. Well done! Linus (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.se)

  [Press Release] 2nd BayLUG Meeting of February

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is pleased to announce the details of our second meeting this month. The meeting will be held on (...) (18 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

  Brick Bash 2007 !

Greetings to my fellow Michigan AFOLs! The third annual Brick Bash will be held on Saturday, March 24, in Ann Arbor. Brick Bash is a public LEGO exhibition for all ages, where we present many different LEGO creations and hands-on experiences for the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX)

  Announce: MUGS 2007-1

Hi all, Wellcome back to 2007. It's time we all catch up to share our xmas gifts and holiday builds, so without further to do The Melbourne LEGO Users Group (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on Sunday February 25th. Here are the details: Date: (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Feb 17-18 2007 Jack Frost Festival in Charlottetown PEI

Hi Everyone, Just a heads up to let you know that there will be a LEGO Town at the Jack Frost Festival this coming weekend in Charlottetown, PEI at the Confederation Court Mall. There will be representatives from NovaLUG ((URL) doing demonstrations (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.pe, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: Hurry up, Global Warming (to my neighborhood!)

(...) Sorry - afraid that I'm firmly in my 4th and most likely permanent Dark Ages (although I have been eyeing that 8 wheel construction crane...for my kid of course "daddy, can I play with the crane now?" "just a minute"). I sold all of my lego (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: Lego Concert Stadium

(...) Thanks Kerry - yes Lego's new range of stickers!!! Hey they have a Harry Potter Lego mini fig - what about some real celebs???!! (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Vampire vigs

Hi Jonas! It's nice to see such a productive swede! I like these vigs, and especially seeing how good the new flesh-tones for the minifigs works for vampire. Finally we know what was on TLC's mind when they cahnged that colour! ;-) The ring of fire (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.se)

  the Iconic Art Show

I was asked by Rock Soup to display one of my Quads for the Iconic Art Show held in LITM - curated by John Ruddy. Stop by LITM on Newark Ave, just off Grove St. and see the Art of Jersey City's most Iconic Artists. (URL) See the full Gallery - Click (...) (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny, FTX)

  Re: Lego Concert Stadium

Very nicely executed! What's the part number for the Kylie stickers? :-) Kerry "Aaron Gibson" <aaron747@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JD8Fws.IxB@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Lego Concert Stadium

My most recent Lego model - new pics added as well as stats page - check it out at: (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au) !

  Re: Perth Lego Gathering

(...) Hi Braith - looking forward to coming along - can you please email me your address. Thanks, Aaron (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  TRU Knights cans on sale

Barely counts as LEGO, but TRU has a sale Saturday Feb 10th to Friday Feb 16th. Half price on the four Knights cans. Reg $12.99, now $6.47. "while they last! no rainchecks! selection varies by store." The picture shows two of the metal cans with the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact