 Local / *64972 (-20)
  brickshop.se under produktion..

Hej igen! Okej att det blev lite hastigt nu men jag skyndade bara på lite för att hinna med! Vilket i sin tur resulterade i att bara 1 beställde =(. jaja.. Kan förstå det med tanke på omständigheterna =). Idag fick jag topphemliga brev från Lego med (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Norsk klubb og forum

(...) Aktiviteten har overgått all forventning. Vi har også registert (URL) får vi se hvordan det hele utvikler seg videre. Thomas (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.no)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

"Anita Eenink" <anita_eenink@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IrFDo8.24n6@lugnet.com... (...) "CITY" (...) plus 1 (...) but (...) 4911 (...) small (...) sets on (...) the (...) Whytcross¬ (...) denmark) (...) three (...) You were very lucky to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) Thanks for your kind words Tim and for your interest in my model. To make your version easier to build I have just uploaded a couple of pictures showing the construction method. I have also made a special model for you grandmother:-) Mattias (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) I read the post title wrong... I thought it had something to do with Mexican wrestling...! -Greg (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.se)

  Joke of the Day

This morning I was deep asleep, peacefully dreaming of building a huge 3D Christmas tree out of Legos (of course!). My wife gently whispered in my ear, "It's time to get up!" I slowly and painfully emerged from my delicious dream to face the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.ca.ns) !

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

(...) they don't seem to have a brand,unless Ripensa is their brand (made in denmark) they are alright tasting though (and I was lucky bought 3 tins, got all three sets). Anita (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The bikkie tins are back...

(...) So does anyone know the brand name of the cookies? (19 years ago, 13-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Hej..

Hej alla lugnet fans! Här kommer ett erbjudande exklusivt för Er innan jul! =) Som några av Er kanske redan har hört?, så ska jag öppna en internet-butik snart! (www.brickshop.se) Vem är jag då? Jag heter Marcus Lundquist och är 21 år gammal.. Jag (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) I also am a good chunk swedish, and live in the US.. most of my family is from Iron Mountain/Kingsford region of Michigan, where scandinavian descent is strong. Your figures came out real good too. I like the candle wreath on the head of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) I'm in the US, and I know about it. But I'm half Swedish, so that's no surprise. Last Saturday I helped my grandmother put batteries in a Lucia doll (to power the LED candles) We used to go to a Lucia event in Pasadena, CA every year, but the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Can someone please confirm this?

(...) Hi Geoffrey, I'm not sure they were ever out of production, they may have just sold out of the previous production run. The hot rod has been available for the past few months at Toys R Us for $42, but I noticed it's gone back up to $70 in the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) A few folks in the USA will have heard of the St. Lucia pageant, but not a lot. I happen to like learning about winter celebrations from all over the world, so I for one HAVE heard of it. I like your figures very much - the detailing is great, (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Lucia is here

(...) Hej på er mitt i vintermörkret I morgon är det Lucia och då skall det spridas ljus i mörkret är det meningen. Hoppas ni även får se ett riktigt tåg imorgon och blir bjudna på glögg, pepparkakor och lussekatter /Mattias (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Technic-fig scale narrow-gauge trains

Looking good, although I have seen them before. The Hunslet is deceptive, at frst it looks a little simple but when you look at a (URL) pic> of the prototype you realise that it is simple. However on closer inspection you realise that the bonnet is (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  @Jojo : Ja, ich habe IHN gefunden!

Hallo Jojo, (und wenn Du - geneigter Leser dies hier liest und nicht "Jojo" heißt, so troll Dich - denn Du bis nicht gemeint!) ansonsten @Jojo: die Überschrift sagt es ja schon ich habe ihn, den aktuellen und einzigen entdeckt und IHN als erster - (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Technic-fig scale narrow-gauge trains

Hi All, This is my narrow gauge loco and guards van based on former Ministry of Defence examples from RNAD Dean Hill. Hunslet flameproof diesel locomotive. (2 URLs) Guard's van. (2 URLs) Hope you like them, David (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Can someone please confirm this?

I've just noticed that the SAH site for Australia seems to have suddenly resurrected some popular items which just went out of production, like the 8455 Backhoe. Can anyone else confirm these and other rereleased sets?? They would indeed make good (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Kuranda Scenic Railway

(...) Born and bred mate. Went on that train when I was very young (maybe 5 years old). I remember the waterfall very well but not the rolling stock I'm afraid ;) (...) It's dark red. The model is more a concept piece at the moment. Were I to build (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact