 Local / *64827 (-20)
  Re: SWELug8

(...) Och nu är det strax dags att åka. Vi ses om ett tag! (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Presentation on Vignettes

Hi, I did a brief presentation on Vignettes for my club recently and felt that it would be good to share this with everyone. (URL) Enjoy! =) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.sg, FTX)

  DB425 - yet another raytraced train

Hi all, A while back I asked here about identifying a certain train that I'd seen in Koeln. It seems I may have had the wrong picture (it was tiny) but the answers certainly helped me find the train I was after: a DB 425 EMU. I started this project (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: Hobby Show stuff

Yup i got some monorail track, and cool train too ! well i think so anyway (:p) yeah don't all groan at once. Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Ip19Jp.p8I@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Ozbricks?

(...) Hi Bruce, Sorry to hear about that. I doubt you will have any joy getting your hosting back, even if you can contact him. I believe he was piggy-backing the fan sites off his own hosting deal, which I doubt will be coming back. I don't have (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Ozbricks?

Hey all, Does anyone know anything about Ozbricks, or an e-mail address for Michael Golaszewski? His retail site has been down for over a year, but he was still hosting fan sites (including mine), while deciding what to do with the domain. Anyway, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: SWELug8

Hej Ser inte ut som om jag kommer iaf...Sonen hade influensa i början av veckan och det såg hoppfullt ut till frun fick den igår...jag mår halvbra men har inte fått den än vad jag vet...däremot så tror jag att ni andra slipper den så det blir nog (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) "2 days" you can build it quicker than that!! "Decals" not stickers are really what bring out the actual livery even on the real things. (...) I took a good guess!!! (...) "Mere Trains" bit of an insult from someone who doesn't want to build (...) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: SWELug8

(...) Jag kan kolla med Tobbe, bara jag lyckas baxa ner den i bilen så.. ;) (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: SWELug8 + 8421 (Kranbilen)

(...) Den är värd att vänta på. Har just rivit kranen till min och ska förlänga den. Lycka till med din. (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Looking for house-mate...

(...) Craigslist might also have some leads for you. Good luck in your search. (19 years ago, 28-Oct-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ma, FTX)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) I was aware of that, but was too lazy to include it. It took two days to render so I'm in no hurry to repeat it for the sake of a sticker. (...) How do you know it isn't there? You can't see that side. ;) Actually it isn't there, but (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Looking for house-mate...

Anyone out there interested in living in a LEGO-friendly home in the Boston area? Let me know. I've got some groovy digs staked out! ...with an entire floor ready to be devoted to the hobby. Mmmm.... -Suz (URL) member number 2> Please don't flame me (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.ma, FTX)

  Re: SWELug8

(...) Tyvärr vet jag inte måtten, men du kan kanske se på bilderna från tidigare träffar? Ramp: (URL) Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Technic Fun Models - Hats and Musical Instruments!

A couple of Technic fun models from a couple of years ago: A crown, using some technic body parts from C3P0. Technic parts make it fit well on my head: (URL) A working tambourine, with overlapping Technic beams, for quite a strong structure, and (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Hobby Show stuff

Just a quick note that if you have any monorail track, can you bring it next week to the hobby show? I have some, but probably require some more straight peices and some curves and some... well bring it all, if you have the room. :) See some of you (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  What ever happened to AUSFEST

Hi All Hey Ritchie what ever happened about the AUSFEST that was being planned?? I saw all the postings earlier in the year and got all my hopes up and then it just vanished??? Cheers Peter Parsons (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) Well it looks great in render but a few small inaccuracies. The NR75 is actually named after Steve Irwin and has the name above the NR75 number. On the port side facing forward just back between the cab and the start of the Radiator canopy a (...) (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: NR-75 - The Ghan (The way it should have been done ;-) )

(...) Well, I wasn't quite satisfied with that render, so I had another go. (URL)(click the pic) a (19 years ago, 27-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: SWELug8

Hej Allihopa. Speciell till Tobbe eller den som vet måtten på ULV rampen. Då Tobbe inte kan komma måste väl jag bygga en ramp. Men i vilka mått är den gamla Bredd x längd och bredd x längd/bil? Hoppas någon kan svara på detta under Torsdagen så jag (...) (19 years ago, 26-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact