 Local / *64707 (-10)
  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) Hi, Could you give me more details on this? I live in Orange County, but with gas prices the way they are I've seriously considered taking the Coaster down to Carlsbad. What were the prices you got for a shuttle from Anaheim? The last time I (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: An open invitation to Mel's G'bye! - Wed 5th Oct

(...) Hehe! Last night was good, it was also pretty cool to see Mikey rock up with bells on! ;) ahhhh, saved by the bell(s) Mikey! - way to go Mikey! :D so there ya go SAB, ya got ya wish ;) Here are the pics: (4 URLs) And better yet, they are made (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, FTX)

  Re: minifig sökes!

(...) Hej Akira Jag har ett du kan ju få som ligger vid tangentbordet.jag vet ju inte vad det kan vara värt att byta med?Ska du ha det snabbt el kan du vänta tills mötet för du kommer väl hoppas jag. Maila mig med adress om det brådskar. Mvh Janne (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  minifig sökes!

hejjsan, jag letar efter skellet, så om det är nån som har å vill sälja el byta mot nån anndra delar så säg till,även om ni bara har en arm el liknande så e de intresant. MVH /Akira (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Contact information for Sugegasa?

Hi all, Does anyone know how to contact the builder with the brickshelf ID (URL) Sugegasa>? I'm sure everyone in .mecha knows his work very well. Bruce (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Zellers toy blowout

In this weeks Zellers flyer: "Toy Blowout! 60% off selected toys! Don't miss out! Get top brand name toys while they last! Huge selection of discounted and clearance toys. Something for all ages. Get it early for Christmas and save big! Personal (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) There's a few misrepresentations in his review, in my opinion, and this is one of them. There are closer hotels, and a sockfull of hotels 10 minutes away. Lots of them have shuttles, and many are quite convenient. Ed (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Kerry Raymond" <kraymond@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:InvKK4.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) LL (...) shuttle (...) probably (...) more (...) We PT'd it up from San Diego which was a bit time consuming - being a tram ride, train ride and a bus (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

"Steve Dunn" <s%te#ven.j&.du?nn*@...tr$a.c?om> wrote in message news:InuypL.qv5@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, but you can bet your boots that the hotels in the area offer a shuttle service or some kind of door-to-door service. Nobody walks in America :-) (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LLCA on the Great Outdoors last night

(...) What?? You have got to be kidding me! There is a hotel across the driveway! You could stand at the edge of the hotel and throw a rock and have it land in LLCA property! This was where the first Brickswest was! The second Brickswest was at (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact