 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 98
Re: A Great Big "Thank You" to Everyone Involved in the Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor Experience!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 13:28:22 GMT

"Jon D Hayward" <JonDHayward@Yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Dear one and all,

Credit where credit's due, I would like to thank everyone involved in • making
this past weekend possible.

First and foremost, my thanks to Jason Briscoe for spotting this in • the
first place! Without his keen eye, none of this would have come about • :-)

Secondly, my thanks to Linda - my better half - for the many phone • calls and
emails to William at Red Letter Days making sure that we were able to • take
the entire session!

Thanks obviously too to the Red Letter Days team with whom we had • direct
contact: William, Helen and Jeremy.

Probably most importantly though from our point of view is the great • big
thank you to Guy and Paula for the excellent presentation, guided tour • and
the specially topped up rummage tubs aimed specifically at our adult • LEGO
fan 'needs' ;-) Many attendees have already posted messages of thanks • on
LUGNET thanking Guy and Paula for the informative insight into their • work.
Guy openly admitted that he reads LUGNET, so I'm sure that all our • messages
will get back to the right people in no time at all ;-)

At this point, I feel that I should also thank the retail team at • LEGOLAND
for coordinating our £3,500 purchase of LEGO sets from the various • outlets
around the park: Paul (the manager) ably assisted by Steve, Kerry and • Jon.

And of course, I thank you, the attendees for making this one heck of • a
weekend!

I will forward this message to William at Red Letter Days and ask that • he
pass it on to any LEGOLAND contacts he may have.

Just [if you don't ask, you don't get] Jono .oO

Seconded

Lawrence