 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 95
Re: A Great Big "Thank You" to Everyone Involved in the Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor Experience!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:45:55 GMT

I'd just like to second, third and fourth everything you've said there Jon.
Thanks to everyone who helped organise the event, the staff at LLW for being
so tolerant, and to all you fellow Lugneters who made the weekend such an
enjoyable experience :)

Cheers,
Paul.