 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 96
Re: A Great Big "Thank You" to Everyone Involved in the Red Letter Days / LEGOLAND Windsor Experience!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:00:52 GMT

All,including Guy and Paula, many thanks and lets hope that now we have
opened up a communication channel, we can offer something in return at some
point.

Personally I have just booked another session as I need to take another look
at those tubs!

Regards

Jason

PS. Did anyone get Guy's surname so that we could telephone or write to him?

In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Dear one and all,

Credit where credit's due, I would like to thank everyone involved in making
this past weekend possible.

First and foremost, my thanks to Jason Briscoe for spotting this in the
first place! Without his keen eye, none of this would have come about :-)