 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 38
  Re: Legoland Windsor

(...) I don't know exacxtly what the shop there has but they certainly have alot of Lego, and plenty of old sets. It is also, from now on, one of the few places that you can buy Scala. I don't know what specific sets they sell, but it is likely to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

I think you have to pay the park entrance even if you just want to go to the shop. Not sure if the shop is open when the park closes early in the new year. However you might be able to just wander in if you go close to closing time, last time I was (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

(...) Yep, there's a large shop right near the entrance. Their prices are generally lower than those found elsewhere in the London area. Yep, they have all of the SW minifig sets (and the other minifig sets too). (...) Umm they didn't have too many (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

  Re: Legoland Windsor

Excellent - thanks people. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)