 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 39
Re: Legoland Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 18:56:31 GMT

I think you have to pay the park entrance even if you just want to go to the
shop. Not sure if the shop is open when the park closes early in the new
year. However you might be able to just wander in if you go close to closing
time, last time I was leaving at closing time I came back in again
unchallenged.

Tony

"Michael Firman" <mikefirman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Ben Pegler writes:
Hello,

I have yet to visit Legoland Windsor but I wondered if anyone can tell me • if
there is a good/great Lego shop there and are there any unique sets • available?
I am especially interested to know if they have the SW minifig sets.

Cheers, Ben

I don't know exacxtly what the shop there has but they certainly have alot • of
Lego, and plenty of old sets. It is also, from now on, one of the few • places
that you can buy Scala. I don't know what specific sets they sell, but it • is
likely to stock most of the dificult to get hold of sets. Last time I went
there were loads of the now becoming rare technic tow truck and model team
sets, which I have noticed are begining to dissapear from most toy shops.

Does anyone know if you have to pay to get into the park to get into the • shop?
My memory of the park layout has been wiped out by thoughts about lego...

Mike