 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 41
Re: Legoland Windsor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:51:52 GMT

Excellent - thanks people.

In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Bryan Wong writes:
In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Michael Firman writes:

I have yet to visit Legoland Windsor but I wondered if anyone can tell me if
there is a good/great Lego shop there and are there any unique sets
available? I am especially interested to know if they have the SW minifig
sets.

Yep, there's a large shop right near the entrance.  Their prices are generally
lower than those found elsewhere in the London area.  Yep, they have all of
the SW minifig sets (and the other minifig sets too).

I don't know exacxtly what the shop there has but they certainly have alot of
Lego, and plenty of old sets. It is also, from now on, one of the few places
that you can buy Scala. I don't know what specific sets they sell, but it is
likely to stock most of the dificult to get hold of sets. Last time I went
there were loads of the now becoming rare technic tow truck and model team
sets, which I have noticed are begining to dissapear from most toy shops.

Umm they didn't have too many old sets when I went about 2 weeks ago... I
didn't see any technic tow trucks left and maybe only 3 or 4 5563 Diesel
Rigs.  They had the new technic sets though, the yellow tractor and the silver
champion.  And some 8448s.  Yes they do have Scala.  Actually they carry
nearly every set that's in their current catalogue, but the older sets ARE
getting snatched up I guess.

Hope that helps,

Bryan