 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
Lego shop at windsor?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 10:15:33 GMT

Does the lego shop at windsor stock service packs of any sort or only full
sets? Also, can you visit the shop without going into Legoland itself or do
you have to visit the park? I maybe near there in the next couple of weeks
but won't have time for a visit to the park - the shop however might be to
tempting to resist....

:-)

Darren